A consummate entrepreneur, Christopher Sean, the Co-founder of Between The Lines Productions, has been passionate about the arts and entertainment since he was a child. His unflinching work ethic, and innate talent are the secrets of his success and his skills acquired through his many years of martial arts. Christopher has completed Master Acting Classes with preeminent teachers such as Anthony Meindl and Lewis Smith, working with Julie Alter and is a graduate of The Margie Haber School. The only thing standing between Chris and world domination, is Chuck Norris.
Follow him on Twitter at @ChristopherSean.
Christopher Sean appears in the following episodes:
- Episode 28: Meeting Bing Lee July 12, 2012
- Episode 29: Ethics of Seeing Bing July 17, 2012
- Episode 31: Convertible Carpool July 23, 2012
- Episode 34: Lizzie Come Home August 2, 2012
- Episode 79: The Unavoidable Mr. Lee January 14, 2013
- Episode 81: Awkward January 21, 2013
- Episode 90: Something Lighter… Please February 21, 2013
- Episode QA9: Lizzie and Bing February 23, 2013
- Episode 92: Goodbye Jane February 28, 2013